Turn visitors into Facebook Fans
Would you like to turn people who read and like your content already into Facebook Fans?
With this powerful pop-up technology you can!
Popups Are Powerful, But …
… used wrongly they can cause a lot of annoyance for your visitor.
Facebook Page Promoter lightbox reduces this annoyance and generates even more likes and facebook fans with the following premium features:
- Finely grained control over who sees the popup. You can decide if only
visitors from Google should see the popup, to exclude visitors coming from Facebook.
- Exclude Mobile User agents. Whilst the popup is responsive, you may want to hide it on mobile user agents.
- Allow regular visitors to connect so they will not see the popup again
- Detect when a user clicks like and not show the popup as long as the cookie is set.
In addition you will get:
- Get control over branding – show a message (html) above the lightbox,
a small or large header, background, size and language options.
- Google Analytics Event tracking
Our Support is There to Help You
Altough we have developed a very robust piece of software, sometimes adjusts are needed to make it work perfectly. We
can look at your situation and can address any of the following problems if they should arise:
- Theme or plugin conflicts
- Facebook configuration issues
- Suggestions on how to most effectively use the tool
- Any other issues
We answer all mail generally on the same day or the next business day, our support is there to help you every step of the way.
Our Guarantee to You
If support is not able to help you or if you are not satisfied for any reason
we do offer a 30 days money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the plugin?
After payment, download the .Zip-file to your desktop. Upload the plugin via the ‘Add Plugin-menu on your WordPress dashboard and click on ‘Activate’.
Can I use this on all my websites?
Yes, you can install the plugin for either all websites you personally own or on one of your client’s website.
Is there a subscription involved?
No, payment is a one time fee.
How does the ‘hide on like’-functionality work exactly?
How does the ‘hide on connect’-functionality work exactly?
If a user connects the application, the pop-up will not show again.
How can I create an API-key?
See this guide, it only takes a minute.